Dual Stall Portable Restroom Trailer Unit
Two-Stall portable trailer restrooms are one of the most popular restroom trailers for most functions. It’s compact size makes it easy to maneuver within tight spaces and is light weight enough for easy moving . This 2 Stall Portable restroom unit is great for use with additional portable restrooms rentals for larger events such as festivals and fundraisers. The Two-Stall bathroom trailer is also ideal for those situations where water and electricity is not available on the property or where a event or job site has 20 or more people on a daily basis.
Dual Stall Portable Toilet Rental Offers
- Full mobility
- Easy setup
- Compact size
- 120V power source Can use a generator for additional uses
- Flushing Porcelain Toilets
- Sink with Running Water
- Vanity and Mirror
- Soap and Hand Towels
- Air Conditioning or Heat
- Low Level Outdoor Lighting
- Occupancy Light Indicator
- Rugs, Pictures, and Flowers
- 125 gallon to 325 gallon waste holding tank.
- Restroom Tenant for elegant events
Our Portable Restroom Trailers Offer
- Running water and or shower units available
- Heating and cooling units available powered by generator or 120V outlet
- Porcelain toilet units with sinks available
- Generators to provide lighting in remote locations
- Short term and long term rentals available with cleaning cycles you can count on
- Multiple stall units with urinal and toilets for max use capacity
- Occupancy light indicators
- ADA Wheelchair complaint options
- Self-contained and may be battery operated to utilize the lights and restroom exhaust fan.
Two Person Restroom Dimensions
Two-Stall Restroom Unit Dimensions
Length: 16′ 6″ (including trailer tongue)
Width: 12′ (stairs down)
Height: 10′ 6″ (from ground to top of A/C unit)
Rental Options For Single Stall Portable Toilet Units
- Year Round leases
The Regal Portable Restroom Experience™
Knowing that there’s no place like home when it comes to personal care, Sauers and Glisson designed their Royal Restrooms with consideration to the comforts and amenities that one would find under their own roof. Each of the spacious Royal Restrooms included fully functioning bathroom fixtures, vanities with mirrors, toiletries, and climate control.
But it didn’t stop there. Sauers and Glisson further defined their Royal Restrooms brand, calling it a regal portable restroom experience™, and added contemporary decor, music, and their signature butter mints on the counter tops.
Finally, the team decided to make their luxury restrooms fully mobile and housed them inside custom trailers that provide outdoor lighting, stairs with handrails, and occupancy light indicators.
After over a decade in business, the Royal Restrooms product line is comprised of over a dozen variations of luxury portable restroom trailers, and the Royal Restrooms portfolio of services includes countless events from weddings, festivals, sporting events, office remodels, emergency responses, and everything in between.